Sunday, January 08, 2017

Her Eyes layout for our January Challenge

Hi there everyone!
Marelle here and I am so thrilled to be a part of the amazing Design Team at Berry71bleu for 2017.

Here is my take on the Moodboard for January.

I took inspiration from the Orange and Purple in the Moodboard, and have used a floral stencil with texture paste mixed with acrylic paint to use as a base for my photo, I coloured some gauze with Dylusions mists and layered these behind the photo, some typewriter journalling (from my brand new mint coloured WR Memory Keepers Typewriter!), some tearing and staples and my layout is complete!







Our Sponsors this month:


We are a team of creative women who cannot image their world without paper, glue and the creative process. Scrapbooking is our passion and we love to share our passion with other scrapbookers. For this reason, 7 Dots Studio exists. The quality of our products is our top priority. Our lines consist of papers, stickers, die-cut elements, clear stamps, stencils and chipboard pieces. You can find our products in scrapbooking stores around the world.



Here is my take on the Moodboard




Here are some close ups








Until next Month, I hope you will join us in January's Moodboard!

Love
Marellexx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...