Thursday, January 05, 2017

Circle of love

Hello everyone,

First of all I would like to wish you a very-very Happy New Year! :) I hope everybody had a beautiful Xmas and the New Year starts well.

I was very happy when I first saw this month's moodboard, because it is pretty and has happy colors. 


I wanted to preserve the mood of winter on my creations. So I decided to use pastell colors and choose a fresh photo about me. It was taken on the János hill at 24th December. It is a hill next to Budapest and there was the only place where were snow at Christmas Eve.

For the base I used a scrapbook paper from 7 Dots Studio Cotton Candy collection, which I covered with clear gesso. I added some color with mists and pastell chalk crayons and built up the flower circle around the photo.





Our sponsor this month;




We are a team of creative women who cannot image their world without paper, glue and the creative process. Scrapbooking is our passion and we love to share our passion with other scrapbookers. For this reason, 7 Dots Studio exists. The quality of our products is our top priority. Our lines consist of papers, stickers, die-cut elements, clear stamps, stencils and chipboard pieces. You can find our products in scrapbooking stores around the world.




3 comments:

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...