Friday, July 29, 2016

July Mood Board Challenge - Just Fly


Hi everyone CAROLE  here with you today with our  July Mood Board Challenge.

This month we bring you a little magic with our Mood Board  which is all about the fantasy genre! Dig into your fantasy books, watch Game of Thrones, put on your fairy wings and take your imaginaton to a new dimension!


Trouble is I do not possess fantasy books and I've never watched the Game of Thrones, so this was a really big challenge for me and way out of my comfort zone!
For my layout, taking inspiration from the board was very difficult for me. In the end, I decided to use all the colours and the wings for my layout.
HERES HOW 
Matt photo onto black cardstock
Lightly adhere to page and start layering up with all the coloured cardstock, four layers in total
Now add the butterfly
Die cut and stamp out ivy, add paint, glitter and ink, adhere around the photo
Add some titles.
And there you have it.
SCRAPPY STASH
Background paper from BLUE FERN STUDIOS
Title stickers - 7 DOTS STUDIO
Ivy stamp and dies - HEARTFELT CREATIONS
Cardstock - black, white, aqua, purple and green
Blue pearl paint, brown ink, glitter glue, butterfly from my stash.
xxx
CLOSE UPS





AND NOW FOR THE PRIZE

We really look forward to see YOUR interpretation of this challenge!! Use the linkup on the right sidebar to submit your project!

Our Sponsor


"My name is Connie Riddersholm, I am the designer behind the brand Riddersholm Design.
It all started in 2010 with some digital designs i made that was giving away on a blog i had then.
Some scrapbooking girls where introduced to these designs and asked what they where thinking.
They sayd do it - print these. I did that - and quit a lot of Scrapbooking papers are designed since.
I sell my paper lines mainly to European paper craft stores. As well as i have customers in USA and Australia.

I run my small business from Randers in the middle of Jutland.I live on a farm with my husband Henning and a bunch of animals.For many years we have been breeding New Forest Ponies. My sparetime is used with my German Shepherds dogs.I compeed with my working dogs in IPO Schutshund and Tracking."


Riddersholm Design give one winner papers from this collection:

You have until July 30 to submit your project!
xxx

Many thanks for visiting today, have fun with the mood board and good luck.
Bye for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...