Saturday, June 25, 2016

Imagination in Liguria by Virág Réti

Hi My Crafty Friends!

Almost 2 month have gone since I have been here last time.
I would like to show you my latest layout. 
I used Prima papers and flowers, some 7 Dots Studio tags and chipboard from a Hungarian manufacturer. The photo was taken in the Ligure coast in Italy one day before our weddig. We spent there a great time. 

I hope you like my new artwork:



Here are some close ups:






Do not forget our wonderful June mood board:



I hope I meet you on our challenge

Our sponsor:


"Scrapiniec is a first Polish producer of lasercut chipboards. We make best quality chipboards of our designs, we lpassionate about our job and put a lot of heart in it. We answer to various specific needs of our customers and we have a multilanguage offer of phrases"


Scrapiniec kindly offers the winner of the Juny Challenge a 30 USD Gift Certificate to use in the Scrapiniec online store!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...